There is a lovely thing going around the Bloggersphere at the Moment called Liebster awards. They basically are awarded to blogs with less than 200 followers and the word is derived from German meaning, “Beloved and valued”. I was awarded this lovely award by Martine and I thank you very much.
In order to accept the award, you must follow the following rules:
- 1. name the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- 2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
- 3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- 4. create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- 5. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
- 6. Go to each blogger’s page and let them know you have nominated them.
11 random Facts about me
- 1. I was born with a rare eye condition that only effects 1 in 4 million girls. lucky old me. 😉 Primary congenital glaucoma if anyone’s interested.
- 2. I lived in California for a year and loved it.
- 3. Bailey’s, [the drink] and cider make me sick.
- 4. I still love children’s stories and tales of fairies and magic, even at my ripe old age.
- 5. I’ve driven a car despite being blind, both legally on a track and illegally in a car park. shh!
- 6. I’ve been on TV a few times, [not for driving illegally], and met a few celebs.
- 7. I hope to be a published writer one day.
- 8. I hate marmite.
- 9. I prefer being hot than cold.
- 10. I was on the stage for most of my teens and I loved every second of it!
- 11. I have a very unhealthy relationship with books, I read and read and read and read!
11 Questions for Me
- 1. Nom-in-Es, do-doo-be-dooby…. did you just sing that in your head? —Hahahah, yes. Guilty.
- 2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten and would you eat it again? —- Sushi and no. Not fond of uncooked food.
- 3. If you weren’t into horses, what would your favourite sport be? (If you’re not into horses, what’s your favourite sport? — Tough one, probably Goal Ball.
- 4. Do you have hairy toes? — sort of, not really hairy but a little hair on them.
- 5. Did you just take off your shoes and socks to check? —- no lol.
- 6. Seriously, though… did you have a pet/pets growing up? Species/Names/Quirks please — several nameless goldfish, although sister and I had 2 in my teens we named 50 cent and Eminem. hamster named Bonnie, Rabbit Daisy, followed by Angel, and finally Atlanta. Also had a albino hamster in my early teens called Scully. Pet dog named Kim and a Persian cat named Sophie.
- Do you tan, burn, freckle or none of these? — burn a little then tan.
- 8. Tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Or what? — Coffee in the morning, then tea. and amples of water.
- 9. Would you ever eat horse meat? Even in the aftermath of a nuclear holocaust? — No. I’d die of hunger before knowingly eat horse meat.
- 10. What’s the furthest you’ve ever travelled? — From my home in Manchester England to Fresno California.
- 11. How would you feel if you were told Blogging has been banned from the internet? — I’d be devastated. I love blogging.
11 Questions for My Nominees
- 1. Where do you want to travel most in the world?
- 2. You are stuck on a desert island, you can only take 3 objects ore beings with you, what or who do you choose?
- 3. What is your favourite cuisine?
- 4. Which is your favourite domestic and wild animal and why?
- 5. What quality do you most value in yourself or others?
- 6. What is your earliest childhood memory?
- 7. Chicken or the egg?
- 8. Does charity begin at home?
- 9. What is your favourite period in history?
- 10. Who inspires you?
- 11. What is your big dream right now?
This is so exciting! So here goes.
- 1. Borrowing Freedom a wonderful blog about Irene’s journey with riding horses and ME.
- 2. Sian Lovatt Equestrian A young aspiring journalist blog of her competitions, and horse related things.
- 3. Back in the saddle A wonderful blog about a young lady finding her seat again after a few years off and where better to do it than the Scottish countryside?
- 4. Walking Barefoot in the Sand A young woman’s adventures as a student, wife and mum to many four legged creatures.
- 5. Adventures with Shylow Ali is training her halfy to be a good pony but Shy has other ideas sometimes. 🙂
- 6. Dream, Believe, achieve! An inspiring blog from a lady who picks herself up and puts herself back together more than most of us realise is possible.
- 7. Maddi at uniMaddi is a keen horse rider, sailor and uni student. She’s also a lot of fun!
- 8 Ellie’s Treasures Elaine is a mum of a teenage rider and also a talented crafts woman. I’ve bought personal items that she’s made by hand and they’re beautiful!
- 9. The Mounting Block Samantha is a puppy trainer and mad horse woman. She’s been looking for a loan or to buy. follow her adventures.
- 10. On Top of Spaghetti If you love food, you will love Elainee’s blog. She’s an adventurous cook and also a fellow horse lover.
- 11. Holly was here Holly reviews books and writes about a lot of interesting topics that concern young blind people.
Hope you enjoy these blogs. Marie